MainStem's Purchase Pro™ gives users the ability to duplicate orders from suppliers that they may order from rountinely. This article will explain how you can easily duplicate your order.
MainStem wants to make sure that we do much of the heavy lifting. For this reason, we've made it easy to duplicate and replicate orders to save you time.
1. In order to duplicate orders from a specific supplier, navigate to the "Supplier" screen located on the left-hand side of MainStem Purchase Pro™.
2. Click into a specific supplier profile by clicking on the image located in the "ID" column.
3. Once navigated into a specific supplier profile, you'll notice:
- Products (specific to the individual supplier)
- Catalogs (specific catalogs unique to the organization that include this suppliers product)
- First and Last Order Date
4. To duplicate a past order, navigate to orders, and click on a unique order located under the "Order ID" column.
5. This will bring you to a past purchase order. Locate and click the "Duplicate Order" located on the top right.
6. This will begin a new purchase order, where the user has the ability to update any information or finalize the order. Once you click on "Finalize Purchase Order," the order is complete and the supplier will be notified.