In some scenarios, a supplier may require pre-payment of an order prior to shipping. MainStem Purchase Pro allows for this in the Finance Dashboard.
- Go to the "Pay Orders" button located on the "Approved Orders" tab of the Finance Dashboard. If the order has not been approved, then it cannot be paid and you cannot proceed.
- Locate the Purchase Orders you wish to pay OR use the checkbox in the heading to pay all open orders
- Select your payment method. You can choose from Credit Card, E-Check, Bank Transfer or via your enabled PayQwick integration if this has been established on your MainStem Purchase Pro subscription.
- Once you've selected your payment option, you'll have a chance to review your payment. You may either submit your payment OR go back to previous screens to make changes.
- Success!!! You've paid your open order!
- In the event that there is an error with your payment method, the system will alert you and let you go back an attempt to resolve the issue.