MainStem allows you to configure custom permission groups and assign these to users to match your business operations.
- Go to the "Users" module
- Click/Tap "Manage Permissions"
- Click/Tap "Create Permission Group"
- Provide a name for your new Permission Group and click/tap "Create Permission Group"
- Click/Tap "Edit Permission Group"
- Using the toggle switches, select the detail permissions that you would like to allow the users that are assigned to this group to have access to.
- Click/Tap "<- Back to List" and you'll see your newly created permission group!