How do I grant access for a User to other Locations?
In this article, we'll show you how to assign a new primary location as well as assign secondary locations for a user to access.
- Go to the "Users" module
- Locate the User by navigating through the list OR by utilizing one of the header filters
- Click/Tap the User's username
- Click/Tap "Edit User Details"
- Click/Tap "Add a Location"
- Select one of the Locations from the drop-down menu. If you'd like to add multiple locations, continue this process for all the locations you'd like to grant access to.
- Click/Tap "Add Locations"
- If you would like to reset the Primary Location of the User, Click/Tap the "Set Default" button to the right of the new primary location name.